Made these beauties for dinner tonight.
- One large can salmon – if you can, get boneless skinless. If your store is like mine and didn’t have that option, just drain and remove skin and either remove bones or crush them with your fingers or a fork.
- Two eggs
- 1 cup finely Chopped onion
- Half a sleeve of crackers, crushed & pulverized.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil – for the pan while cooking
- Tomato soup on the side for dipping.
Directions: Heat pan, add oil to lightly coat bottom of pan. Then mix the salmon, eggs, onion, salt, pepper, and crushed crackers and form patties. Cook until brown and crispy on both sides and cooked through.
Try it!! It’s so good!!! ^_^
What are your favorite recipes for salmon?
Did your grandma/grandpa/aunt/uncle/etc… have a special signature dish??
Leave a reply and let me know!