Yesterday marked the end of Week 3 of my Half Marathon Training. In total, I’ve been in training for 12 weeks! I can’t even believe it!
This week I had the following scheduled:
- Tuesday — Walk 2 mi, run 3 mi, Walk 2 mi — Treadmill
- Thursday — 3 Miles easy — Treadmill
- (missed) –Walk 2 mi, run 2 mi, walk 2 mi
- Sunday — 5 miles easy — Road Run!
I was able to finish all the runs except the second walk/run combo. I’m glad I missed it because the 5 miler ended up taking a toll on me. I’ll be stretching later today for sure — maybe even doing a little icing!
Goals for This week:
- Complete all Runs — make most of them outside! (The race will be outside after all!)
- Eat Consistently and with Fueling in Mind (Since I’m addicted to tracking each bite I eat, I’ll be using myfitnesspal.com but only to ensure I’m consuming enough fuel).
- Sleep in at least once (I love sleep!)
- Enjoy at least 1 fun outing with hubby
What are your goals this week?
How was your last week of training?
Have you tried anything new lately?