It’s the end of the week and time for another quick update on my training!
- 1-3-1 Tuesday on the treadmill
- 5 miles **skipped**
- 8 miles – Saturday morning outdoors
Thoughts from this week:
This week was a struggle. I didn’t want to run, I didn’t feel like stretching, and I most certainly didn’t wanna eat right.
I partly gave in (missed mid week run) and partly forced myself to suck it up.
All in all it was a great week!!
Goals for next week:
- Complete all 3 training runs – don’t be a baby
- Stretch – your body deserves it
- Rest up
- Foam roll your knees and calves – I’ve gotten a few knots worked out this way!
What are your goals for next week?
Do you foam roll? Why? How?
How was your week??