Seven weeks!! It’s almost race day!!!
This weeks runs were a mix of indoor and outdoor with my longest run outside.
Here’s what I had scheduled for this week:
- Tuesday –2 mile walk 2 mile run 2 mile walk — On treadmill at work. Felt good!
- Thursday – 3 miles easy. This run felt REALLY good. I was able to run out at a good pace without feeling exhausted.
- Saturday – 11 mile long run at super easy pace. I forced myself to run even slower than I could so I would focus solely on distance instead of speed/time. This run took a lot out of me, but was SO encouraging! I felt it in my body, but I was able to do it!! 😀
Goals for this week
- Try to stay calm! I’ve been freaking out about the 3.5 hour time limit, the rain, spending the night with a friend the night before, etc… YUCK
- Stay focused on the goal — my goal is to finish! Not in any set amount of time. I’m just going to try my best and do what I can
How were your runs this week?
How is your training going?
Do you fuel and/or hydrate mid-run?