In my last post, I alluded to the fact that this week I’m eating Wild and Free! I also mentioned how this means I’ll need to stay active and sneak in some workouts to balance things out. The easiest workout for me to do while traveling is running — so there will be lots of that — but to keep things interesting, I’ve done some research as prep work.
Here are a few workouts I found that require zero equipment — gonna scatter a few of these throughout my vacation!
- 3 rounds of run 800m & 50 air squats
- 10 rounds of 10 pushups, 10 sit ups, 10 squats
- 10 min EMOM of 8 leg lifts and 8 sit ups
- for time 200 air squats
- Accumulate 5 mins in Plank
- Run 1 mile for time
- 10 Rounds for time: 10 alt walking lunges, 10 HRPU
- For Time 100 burpees
- 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1: Burpees & Situps
- Tabata Abs: 6in (hollow hold) & Plank
- For Time: 21 pushups, 42 squats, 15 pushups, 30 squats, 9 pushups, 18 squats
- “Susan” – 5 Rounds: Run 200m, 10 squats, 10 pushups
I’ll also be checking in with my home gym to see if I can adapt any of their activities to my vacation situation 😀
How do you stay active when you travel?
What are your “go to” bodyweight WODS?
Do you have any workout equipment you travel with?