The heat wave continues here in NC — I’m literally melting. Why do I even try to wear makeup? The second I step out of my super air conditioned home, the wave of humidity and heat just melt my makeup right off. Like a candle and a blow torch. Seriously.
Anyone else have this problem?
Since it’s Friday, I figured I’d write about all the fantastic things that have happened this week and things that I look forward to this weekend.
Fantastic Week full of Fantastic things:
- School starting! *sniff sniff* Gotta love the new school smell!
- New Notebook!
- School supplies shopping with a bestie
- Back in the gym
- Eating is on track again & more normal
- Did laundry
- Started bullet journal in new notebook!
- Was first in line for the copier this morning! WINNING!
- Found a new shake recipe that is BOMB.COM! – PB Choco Banana… with PB2… It has just the right balance!
- Made amazing cannoli pancakes for hubby — he loved them!
Looking Forward to:
- A treat meal of a huge slice of cake (I’m thinking layered cake with butter cream! Maybe even chocolate!)
- Sleeping in on Sunday
- Trying to catch a movie with Hubby – with popcorn included!
- Open Gym on Saturday — where I can practice my handstands, work on pull up strength, and get in a WOD (Maybe Grace?).
What was Fantastic about your week/Friday?
What are you looking forward to the most this weekend?
Is it’s “candle and a blowtorch” hot where you are?