This week’s treat is homemade Tiramisu from the Abs Diet Cookbook!
Here’s the recipe:
All I did was follow the instructions — omitting the raw egg yolk (because I didn’t want to die of Salmonella) and the raw egg whites (instead I used whipped cream! YUM!)
It was AMAZING tasting!
Much better after a night or two — the longer it set, the yummier it became!
Other food type treats this week include:
- Dove Dark Chocolate with Almond bites (I usually have 2 of these for dessert)
- Sugar Free Mocha Coffee (I use the Hills Brothers powdered mix and have this as a treat!)
- Windmill Almond Cookies (so good with tea!)
- Homemade Popcorn and Ranch Powder (a go to)
Non-food treats for this week
I’m going to try to scatter treats throughout this week, since I have a pretty stressful meeting tonight. Here are some non-food treats that I plan to include:
- Knitting/Crocheting while watching some Netflix
- Walking the doggie around the neighborhood
- Crossfit Classes!!! ~Working out is a total treat!
- Open gym to work on my pullups and handstands
- Updating and using my bullet journal
- Actually journaling for a few minutes
- Lighting a candle and sipping some coffee before anyone else in the house is awake!